Earn 8 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for the day.
The Chapter will report the 8 PDUs on behalf of all delegates:
- 4 PDUs in Leadership Category
- 4 PDUs in Strategic and Business Management Category
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email when the PDUs are awarded
- The Chapter will report the 8 PDUs on behalf of all delegates:
- Lunch and refreshments served onsite
- Sponsor Showcases
- Stadium Tour (optional)
General Terms and Conditions for Participants of the Project Management National Conference 2018
- Registration fees
- All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, a confirmation email will be sent. This confirmation email also serves as your ticket.
- Cancellation policy
- In case of cancellation before April 6th, 2018 75% of the conference fee will be refunded
- In case of cancellation between April 6th and April 20th, 2018 50% of the conference fee will be refunded
- Cancellations after April 20th, 2018 as well as no shows are liable for the full registration fee
- Substitution Policy
- In order to change delegate name badges, please inform us of substitute name by Monday April 23rd
- The Ireland Chapter of PMI reserves the right to amend any part of the conference programme if necessary at any time. The conference organizers will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the conferences or related events. In case of unforeseen circumstances the conference organizers accept no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by participants.
- Force Majeure
- The Ireland Chapter of PMI reserves the right to change speakers or programme running sequence perhaps, for events beyond our control
- Privacy legislation
- The chapter does not share your information with other participants or event sponsors
- Photography and filming
- We have agreed not to video speakers presentations. Please refrain from videoing speakers presentations.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. The conference organizers cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.